top of page
CALL TODAY: (516) 742-7455
(516) 742 - 7484
COURT SUPPORT INC.
“Taking Personal Service to
a Higher Level”
Law firms of all sizes have trusted the experts at Court Support to handle their process serving and court work since 2001 in New York and throughout the country. What separates us from other service companies is our dedicated professional team of process servers, court research and filers, and in-house administrative staff who always provide support to our clients with a “can do” and “make it happen” attitude. We work closely with our clients, as partners, to successfully achieve their service of process strategies and goals.
We provide the highest level of service to clients in the New York Tri-state area and across the country:
Process Serving of Legal Papers
Domestication of Out-of-State Suboenas
Document Authentication (including Issuance of Apostilles and Certificates
Skip Traces, DMV Searchers
LONG ISLAND OFFICE
Court Support, Inc.
265 Post Avenue, Suite 150
Westbury, N.Y. 11590
Court Support, Inc
954 Lexington Avenue, Suite 284
New York, NY. 10021
Court Support Inc. provides a full range of professional services by our dedicated team of process servers. Court research & filers, and in-house administrative support staff who will work with you to successfully achieve your goals in the most effective and efficient manner.
- All of our process servers are licensed professionals as required. We operate in full compliance with relevant rules and regulations. (i.e. GPS and Record keeping)
Domestication of Out of State Subpoenas
-We have extensive experience handling the processing, issuance and service of NY 3119 subpoenas and through our vast network of trusted partners, we also have extensive experience with out of state subpoenas
pursuant to a State's Uniform Interstate Discovery Act.
- We have extensive experience dealing with Government agencies for issuance of apostilles and certificates for documents to be filed in a foreign country.
- We regularly obtain Good Standing Certificates for attorneys.
- We provide real-time communication on status of service while in progress, trouble-shoot situations as they may arise, and give prompt notification upon completion of service
- Witness fees can be advanced for client where necessary
- We provide prompt return of affidavits of service and can handle filing with court as requested
- We will work with you closely to adhere to any specific instructions and can provide for stakeouts & other special service situations.
Our process serving coverage includes NYC, Long Island, Westchester, and NJ, as well as throughout the United States.
Skip Traces / DMV Searches
- We can help research and locate hard to find individuals and businesses targeted for services and Non-Military Affidavits.
bottom of page